Gi Group, Doncaster are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative with Reach Truck experience on behalf of a market leading and innovative manufacturing company based in Thorne, Doncaster. My client are a reputable business and are considered a desirable employer within the area.
This role will require you to work within our client's warehouse department loading, unloading, replenishing and picking finished stock. MUST HAVE REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCE, Minimum 1 year. Please note that this role involves off-truck manual duties and will not involve staying on a truck for a full shift.
Pay Rate: £9.26 per hour (rising to £10.04 per hour on 13th week)
Hours: 40 hour working week (anything worked after 40 hours per week paid at time and a half)
Breaks: 1 x 30 minute break
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent (Subject to probation)
14:00-24:00 Monday- Thursday. 40 hours.
Due to location and shift time; you must have a driving license and access to own transport or live within the local area.
- Collecting products from the production department
- Wrapping pallets using stretch-wrapping machines
- Using hand-held scanners
- Checking that products are placed in the correct locations
- Ensuring all delivery vehicles are clean before loading stock
- Loading orders efficiently using a stand-and-ride fork lift truck
- Ensuring all products are safely loaded and secured to avoid damages
- Off-loading products from vehicles
- Checking all deliveries have the correct specifications and quantity
- Reporting any shortages or damage to stock
- Picking products
- Using order picking trucks
- Picking stock and moving them to the correct department according to requirements
- Checking fork lift trucks daily to ensure they are operable
- General housekeeping and adhering to all company health and safety procedures
- May be moved to different departments to keep up with business demands
- Able to perform manual handling tasks such as lifting, stacking, carrying etc. of products varying in sizes
- Reach truck license with a minimum of 1 years experience.
- Counterbalance license is desirable.
- Have a good level of numerical knowledge
- Reliable and punctual
- Motivated to achieve
- Basic problem solving ability
- Understanding of health & safety issues in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Attention for detail
- Will have experience with Reach Truck (minimum 1 year). Ideally, an in date licence however expired licenses are also acceptable with recent experience due to on site trainers. Must be able to evidence expired licence. Counterbalance experience would be an advantage.
- Health and Safety knowledge/training is desirable
If you are interested; please apply via the advert with a full up to date CV.
CB Counter Balance fork lift truck reach combi lift warehouse FLT
|Teljes munkaidő||9.26-10.04 GBP Óránként (Bruttó)|
Készítette 2 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 9053 + több állásajánlat