Gi Group is currently seeking Quality controllers to join global food manufacturers, at their Centre of Excellence manufacturing site based in Ossett. Joining a highly skilled production team, this site is responsible for the manufacture and supply of butter, spreads and margarine into major key retailers across the United Kingdom. We are seeking interested, diligent and hard-working individuals who would like an opportunity to join a growing team and develop their skill sets in areas such as machine-operation, problem-solving and product make-up. Training plans will be provided to new team members. This role is temporary, with the opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidates.
Mon-Fri shift pattern:
Rotating Shifts 6-2, 10-6 & 2-10 (days, nights & afters)
Location: WF5 Ossett
* Working on a large machine-based food production line
* Controlling machinery that processes butter and margarine
* Checking instruments like temperature gauges
* Loading and manual handling of ingredients and boxed butter/margarine
* Making sure there's a constant supply of ingredients
* Keeping machines and production areas clean and tidy
* Working to strict food hygiene and health and safety guidelines, reporting problems when necessary
* Good food hygiene and health and safety knowledge
* Flexibility towards shifts and availability
* An excellent attitude and work ethic, always keen to learn new skills
* Good level of physical fitness due to demanding duties
* Previous exposure to manufacturing or food production advantageous
* (Basic Food Hygiene information is provided prior to employment)
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
|Ideiglenes||10.52-10.52 GBP Óránként (Bruttó)|
Készítette 2 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 6680 + több állásajánlat