Administrator Assistant - MANDARIN SPEAKING
Do you have the ability to confidently communicate in Mandarin on all levels? Are you a confident administrator with great organisational skills?
Our client, based in the outskirts of Scarborough in currently recruiting for a Mandarin speaking Administrator to join their small team in their Bridlington office. Your role will be to support the management team by assisting in day-to-day administration. As an Administrator, you will be working closely with the rest of a team taking the calls from Taiwan and supporting with administrative duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Data input and record keeping
* Report writing in English and Mandarin where required
* Voice communications with Taiwanese Nationals as directed by UK lead Coordinator
* Auditing of personnel certification
* Redirecting calls to the appropriate member of the team
* General office duties
* Native or Business proficiency / fluent in Mandarin written and speaking communication skills
* Excellent communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Previous admin experience
* Strong organisational skills
* Works well in a small team as well as independently
* Excellent multi-tasking ability
* Enthusiastic and self-driven
* Good IT skills/ Microsoft Office packages
* Willing to work in shifts; shift pattern can vary
* £25,000-£27,500 depending on experience
* 2 weeks off 2 weeks on rota
* 12 hour shift day & night
* 12 month contract (may be extended upon mutual agreement)
The successful candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details !
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
mandarin,taiwan,mandarin speaking,admin,assistant,data input,mandarin language
|Szerződés||25000.00-27500.00 GBP Évente (Bruttó)|
Készítette 2 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 6680 + több állásajánlat