We are recruiting for an experienced CNC turner for an established engineering company in Long Eaton, Nottingham
The successful candidate should have:
* A strong CNC Turning background
* Milling experience with Mori Seiki machines is desirable
* Experience in basic programming, setting and operating
* A good understanding of Fanuc controls
* Be fully competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings
* Experience working with tight tolerances
* Experience on a variety of measuring equipment (micrometres, verniers and various gauges)
* A flexible attitude to work.
Rotating shifts 6-2 and 2-10
This role is suited to a time served, experienced machinist due to the technical nature of the processes used and products being manufactured.
|Teljes munkaidő||10.87-11.44 GBP Óránként (Bruttó)|
Készítette 3 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 6680 + több állásajánlat