CLASS 2 DRIVERS REQUIRED
Our Client based in Bordon Hampshire who are the UK's leading palletised distribution specialists known for reliability and commitment to being helpful and friendly taking pride in understanding their client's requirements are looking for Class 2 Drivers to deliver palletised products across the GU and PO postcodes.
Salary & Benefits
* £23,858 per annum
* £2080 annual bonus scheme , paid Monthly £173
* Monday - Friday, 52 hours a week, working anywhere between 07:00 - 08:00am until 18:00 (1 Saturday required every 8 weeks minimum of 3 ½ hours)
* Opportunity for Overtime
* 20 days holidays + Bank holidays
* Free parking, Pension.
DO YOU HAVE A CLASS 2 LICENCE?
HAVE YOU GOT AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MULTI DROP?
DO YOU HAVE A CLEAN LICENCE?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE CONTACT JORDAN ON 01256 810400, OR EMAIL
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensuring every morning you complete your vehicle checks before any deliveries are made
* Making sure you have all relevant paperwork for your drops
* Delivering palletised goods to a wide range of customers across the GU,PO postcodes
* Ensuring all deliveries are delivered on time
* Providing a first class service to clients
Skills and Requirements
* Knowledge of the GU,PO postcodes
* Multi Drop experience
* 2 years Class 2 Driving experience
* Valid Taco and CPC
* Ideally clean licence (Insurance Purposes)
Class 2 Driver
|Teljes munkaidő||23858.00-23858.00 GBP Évente (Bruttó)|
£2080 Annual Bonus Scheme Paid Monthly
Készítette 2 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 13840 + több állásajánlat