Job Title: Catering Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Contract: Long term contract
Pay Rate: £14.00 per hour
Gi Group Scarborough are recruiting for a Catering Manager to oversee the catering operation over 3 sites.
As a catering manager you will be supporting the facilities Manager in providing a safe, professional and high quality service to patients.
You will ensure that the Trust provides services that maintain high standards based on best practice. You should be passionate about facilities and catering management as well as being able to deliver whilst maintaining effective relationships at all levels.
You must have your own transport due to travelling to various locations.
Requirements and Skills:
* Professional Cooking City & Guilds or Equivalent Advanced Level 4 Food Safety.
* In depth knowledge of HACCP
* Minimum 5 years catering management experience.
* Menu and shift planning experience.
* Qualification in Supervising Health & Safety.
* Ensure compliance with the Trust's risk management policies and procedures including maintenance and management of risk registers relevant to Catering services.
* Take responsibilities for day-to-day delivery of all ward meals and to ensure staff carry out their duties in a safe, hygienic and professional manner effectively and efficiently.
* Ensure proper and thorough cleaning/disinfection of all catering operating areas is delivered by the team, including both front and back of house
* Assist the Facilities Manager in managing departmental budgets, ensuring value for money in accordance with the Trust's HR recruitment principles, procurement strategy and standing financial instructions.
If you feel you are perfect for this role then please apply today or call us on 01723 351155 for more information.
|Szerződés||14.00-14.00 GBP Óránként (Bruttó)|
Excellant rates of pay
Készítette 3 hónappal ezelőtt
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Állást keres United Kingdom ? Kattintson és tudjon meg többet 6665 + több állásajánlat